I woke up this morning, looked out of my window and almost went back to bed. Unfortunately I couldn’t (but I’ve started taking my Sundays off, so I had a great evening watching Big Little Lies in bed :p).
Every season I try to work on a menu and I’m super excited to share our monsoon menu with you! It will be out this week and I’ll be posting pictures and descriptions soon (the hot chocolate is the BOMB).
This post is mainly for the peeps who decided to stay in bed. I’m giving you my favourite pancake recipe – inspired by Jack Johnson’s song <3
Fluffy Banana Pancakes
Recipe from #CantBelieveItsEggless
Castor Sugar 15g
Baking powder 5g
Baking soda 2.5g
Milk 125 ml
Ripe Bananas 2
1. Mash the bananas and set aside in a bowl
2. In a separate bowl, melt the butter
3. Add the bananas and milk to the melted butter and whisk to incorporate
4. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, castor sugar and salt together into a separate bowl
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk to form a smooth batter
6. In a medium-sized non-stick saucepan, heat oil or butter
7. Pour ⅓ cup of the batter to form a pancake. Flip to cook well on both sides. Repeat until the batter is over.
8. Serve the pancakes warm with butter and maple syrup.