Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions, they constitute a binding agreement between you and Le 15 Patisserie Private Limited. By accessing the website or by using any of its services, you signify your acceptance to these terms and conditions. You must be at least 18 years of age to agree to and enter into this Agreement on your own behalf and to register for use of this Site. If you are under 18 but at least 15 years of age, your parents or legal guardian can register on your behalf. Children under the age of 15 may not register on this Site, and parents or legal guardians may not register on their behalf.
When using our Site or purchasing a Product, you will be requested to check the box indicating you have read, understood, and agreed to accept the following terms and conditions. You must be at least 18 years old to accept the Terms and Conditions for yourself or on behalf of your child or a child in your legal care. If you are accepting those Terms and Conditions on behalf of your child, please be aware that you are legally liable and fully responsible for his or her use of this Site. Each registration is for a single user only.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time.
- Occasionally, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or to our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
- Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. After placing an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to notify you of the fact we have received and accepted your order. Your order will then be dispatched based on your delivery date.
- Macarons, as a product, are extremely fragile in nature. The shelf-life of a macaron is 5-7 days – provided that it is refrigerated in 4-8 degrees Celsius.
- If you notice an error in the Order Confirmation, you must notify us by completing the contact form at least 24 hours before the order is due to be delivered.
- If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, you must notify us by 9 AM the day before the order is due to be delivered. A refund will be made in the form of store credit and processed after confirmation of cancellation.
- Your purchase order will only be accepted once payment has been received in full by us; post which, terms and conditions will become effective.
- The price to be paid will be as indicated on our Site except in cases of obvious error.
- Our prices exclude GST and delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due before completion of your order.
- We will send you confirmation upon receipt of payment. The payment for all Products must be by any of the methods available on CCAvenue on the date when your order is placed.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses or for any reason does not, authorise payment to us, whether in advance of or subsequent to a payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of the Products ordered.
- Our deliveries are handled by Bombax Courier Services which functions 7 days a week.
- You need to place your order at least 48 hours prior to when you want to receive it.
- The Products will be at your risk from the time we deliver them to you. Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due for them, including delivery charges.
- If upon delivery the order is damaged, different from the one you have ordered (for example of a different colour or the wording is incorrect, or completely crushed), or incomplete when you receive it, please notify us immediately for investigation; if found to be the case, we will credit your purchase in the form of store credit.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any complaint concerning any aspect of any product which is not raised by you within 24 hours of delivery by us or collection by you or your agent.
- Any extra information requested by our Customer Care team, that is required to substantiate a complaint, must be sent within 72 hours from the reporting of the issue.
- In the case of damaged goods you must retain the damaged Products and all packaging for inspection by us.
- Subject to our report on the claimed damage and to these Terms and Conditions, we will offer you a gesture of good will, or either part or full credit for the price you paid for the returned Products together with the delivery charge, or at our discretion we will provide you with a credit for further products.
- We will have no liability to you for any indirect loss. Please state clearly your dispatch & delivery details in all communications to us.
- We will only provide store credit to the account used for placing the online order. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
- Since taste is a very personal matter and subjective, we cannot accept refund requests for products returned on the basis that the taste is simply not to your liking.
- We have made every effort to display the colours of our products as accurately as possible that appear on our Site and also to ensure that the colours on screen are as close as possible to the colours of the actual product. However, the colour of the actual product you see on your screen will depend on your monitor, your screen settings, and resolution. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery, and we cannot accept the return of any product because it does not match the colour you were expecting from viewing your screen display.
- We will not accept the return of any Products which have been purchased from any outlet other than this online Site. The provisions of this clause do not affect your statutory rights.